Thursday, July 13, 2006

Stitching Thursdays

Magic Witch:

Magic Witch QS

I have already finished my goals for this piece for the month. Today's update brings me to 14540/31350 stitches or 46% done. I also finished page 1. The cool thing about working in columns is that now I'll finish 3 pages in pretty quick succession. There are 6 pages total in the pattern(although pages 3 and 6 only have a few stitches on them).

Today's SBQ was suggested by Vash
(http://seasidestitcher.blogspot.com) and is:

What is the biggest mishap you have had with your stitching material
(i.e. spillages)?

Knock on wood--I haven't had any mishaps with my stitching. I am very careful to keep everything away from it and I try not to let people handle it too much.

Today's SBQ was suggested by Carol (http://carolsxsblog.blogspot.com/)
and is:

Since you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your
stitching habits? Tell us about them.


I actually stitch more now than before I started blogging--I was in a major stitching slump then. I also set more goals and I am more dedicated to achieving them--I think it has to do with putting them in writing out here for everyone to see; it keeps me more accountable.

No comments: