Thursday, June 29, 2006

Summer Reading Challenge--week 5

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lord of the Rings
The Belgariad
The Black Jewels Trilogy
Eldest
Danse Macabre
Sword of Darkness(thanks to a recommendation from Guernseygal)
Knit the Classics(1 summer book)
rereading HP4-6
rereading Dark Hunter series: finished
Dark Side of the Moon: finished

I'm still plugging along with The Belgariad--I'm about halfway through the second book. This weekend I'll be reading Danse Macabre though--it's one of the author's I read that I can't put down until I'm done :)

Booking Through Thursday

This week's questions were suggested by Marie.


  1. Do you ever reread your books? Oh yes all the time.

  2. If so, which ones? If not, why not? I reread all my series books so I can look for clues/details I may have missed on initial readings. Rereading a book is like visiting old friends--there is something comforting in that.

  3. Do you read the books the whole way through or pick through for favorite scenes? The whole way through--although I do find myself skimming sometimes.

  4. What qualifies a book for the reread pile? If I really like it and it's part of an ongoing series.

1 comment:

ttbookjunkie said...

You are doing great on your SRC reading.

I love to put books in a reread pile, but I have to be completely blown away by the book for it to make it on the reread pile.

Amanda :)