Thursday, June 08, 2006

Stitchin' Thursdays

Magic Witch(goal for the month 13340 stitches total):

Magic Witch 10(12940 stitches)

Storykeeper(goal for the month 3600 stitches total):

Storykeeper(2400 stitches)
This is one of my June Project Spectrum pieces(as well as the Beginner's Triangle and my hooded T); there is so much blue in Storykeeper it's so relaxing to work on. Blue is such a calming color.

SBQ:
Over the past couple of weeks I received two SBQ suggestions that
request pictures so I decided to put them together for an SBQ picture
day. Feel free to post pictures concerning either or both requests. :)

The first request comes from Vash
who is requesting pictures of
the back of your stitching… are you brave enough to give this one a shot?




The Back(shown reluctantly) of Magic Witch--my backs do NOT normally look like this.

The second request comes from Singular Stitches, and she is asking for "a
pictorial tour of [the] special place that you go to create your
wonderful stitched creations."


My Stitching Space

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Both your HAEDs are looking so beautiful.

Kim said...

Thanks--I love working on them :)