Thursday, June 22, 2006

Recent Stash Enhancement


Stash Enhancement(Utah and Estes)

Here's what I got during my recent trips. I was using last Thursday as my Free Day for June in the Stashalong but I knew I would be in trouble if I went to Estes Saturday(which I did and the lace weight is proof). But who, I ask you, could resist that yarn--it's almost too pretty to knit with :)

Here's another shot, just because:

Mountain Colors(3 skeins in Rosehips) and Lace Weight

The red is destined to be a Clapotis and the maroon/purple doesn't have a purpose yet but I'm sure there is something in A Gathering of Lace or at the Heirloom Knitting site that would work :)

Oh, before I forget, I know you won't believe this but I may actually finish something next week(scary I know). I also finished one of my Trekking socks. Stay tuned for all the excitement ;)

7 comments:

Marina said...

I love the Rosehip. Gorgeous! In a way, I'm glad we don't have anything like that - Estes, MDSW or Rhinebeck - close by.

Lucia said...

O.M.G. I would have caved too.

Nicki said...

LOVE the colours!

michaele said...

beautiful yarns! I understand why you needed to pull out your wallet!

Laura said...

That yarn is gorgeous. If you find any of it too pretty to knit with, send it here. I'll have no trouble at all knitting it up. LOL :-D

Wanda said...

I love the Mountain Colors. So beautiful. And there's no way you could resist the laceweight. The colors were just beautiful. I had to have 2 of them!

Chris said...

Ok, I didn't even know Mountain Colors did laceweight - GORGEOUS.