Thursday, June 01, 2006

Magic Witch and SBQ

40% done today :) Progress on this will slow down a bit as I will only be working on it once a week in order to make time for my Project Spectrum(for June will include Storykeeper, my hooded T, and my Beginner's Triangle), Amazing Lace(Beginner's Triangle), and Trekking KALs(color 110).


Magic Witch (Week 9)

Today's SBQ was suggested by Carol
and is:

Do you collect charts by one particular designer, yet have never
stitched anything by that designer? If so, which designer and why do
you collect the charts but have not yet stitched any of them?


I was going to say no but then I thought about HAED charts which are by one designer but different artists. I have some artists that I have been collecting but have not yet started stitching--Ian Daniels, Jessica Galbreth, Tracy Butler--just to name a few off the top of my head. The reason I have not yet started them is that if I start everything I want to do I'll get nothing done--I'd be too overwhelmed!

The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2006/05/chart-collecting/

No comments: