Thursday, May 11, 2006

WIP Wipeout and Magic Witch

Good News!! I finished 3 knitting projects this weekend :) Bad News--I can't show any of them as they are secret gifts :( Sorry, but I swear I did actually knit this weekend. I also got up to 125 stitches on the needles on my Beginner's Triangle--I may post pics of that next week if I get more done.

I think that I am not going to finish my second Rogue--I only had one sleeve done and I already have a finished sweater. I want to find another pattern for the yarn--maybe an Aran or something. So I guess that is bad for my KAL dropout, but good for WIP Wipeout as it eliminates another WIP from the list.

Since I spent the weekend knitting, I didn't get a lot of stitching done either. I am 33% done with Magic Witch--even with my pitiful progress this week. You can see more of the kitty. Pictures really don't do it justice--it looks a lot cooler in person :)


Magic Witch 6(10,360/31,350 stitches)

4 comments:

Lilithia said...

Hi! I randomly found you since I saw you did a nice Ravenclaw Bookscarf & I was wondering if I could commission you to make one for me? :D


My contacts are:


MSN: callyzto@hotmail.com
AIM: Lilithia Sonata
Email {only}: lilithiasama@gmail.com


Please contact me as soon as possible! Thankyou!!

Mel in Dubai said...

I'm still in awe of your Magic Witch, Kim! A little progress is better than none which is the amount of progress my Fire ACEO has seen lately!

stitchnsnitch said...

Magic Witch is looking great!

Wanda said...

Having seen it in person, I love it and think it looks great!