Thursday, May 18, 2006

SBQ and Magic Witch

Today's SBQ was suggested by Jenna
and is:

Lately, it seems that many stitching bloggers have experienced a loss
of their stitching mojo. Have you ever lost your stitching mojo? If
so, how did you get it back and how long did it take?


Yes, until I found HAED last August I was on about a 5 year break from stitching. I just couldn't bring myself to stitch. I think it was a combination of moving(twice), child birth(also twice), and having little kiddos around who don't get the "don't touch Mommy's stitching" thing. Now that the kids are better trained and I found these awesome(and addicting)patterns to stitch, my mojo has been renewed :)



Magic Witch 7 (10760 stitches)

Seven weeks in and things have slowed down a bit(nice weather and knitting intervened). I only got 400 stitches in this week, but the kitty has a body now and I'm happy about that. I'm actually starting to see wisps of the witch's hair; it's been fun to stitch something besides cat hair :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Aw, the cat hair is awfully cute. :)

Laura said...

Looking awesome, gf. :-)

Michelle said...

That is looking great. I really need to get mine back out of the corner and work on it sometimes. I think I've done 400 stitches on it. After that I remembered how slow it is. At least for me it is. It's kind of nice to have something I'm slower at than my knitting. Ha.