Thursday, May 04, 2006

Magic Witch 4 and Blah


Magic Witch--9760 stitches

Here's where I am at this week--31% complete! It's nice to see the kitty's head and the tip of the witch's hat at the top.

I am actually knitting but a shawl is kind of boring to post pics of because it's pretty much the same as it was before just bigger(my Beginner's Triangle). I may post a pic once I start the decreases. I'm also working on some non bloggable gifties--sorry.

I am SO having a case of the BLAHS. I don't feel like blogging, I don't feel like knitting, and I don't feel like stitching. Maybe it's the weather today--I don't know. Maybe it's burnout. Maybe it's life related stuff I don't want to go into right now. Suffice it to say, I'm feeling really blah, so accept my apologies if I don't post frequently for while. No one wants to read a litany of boring ;) Maybe I'll go blog surfing for inspiration!

8 comments:

CynCyn said...

maybe a delayed case of winter blues? can you make it to TC on Friday? I'll be there around 6 or so. I hope you feel better soon.

Chris said...

I hope blog surfing helps! And maybe soon there will be some sunshine to cheer you up?

stitchnsnitch said...

Maybe LEGOSnape needs to Expelliarmus your BLAHs away! :)

Chris said...

Hi Kim! I got the tape measure at a local yarn store in Minneapolis, called Needlework Unlimited. Have a good weekend - hopefully there's some sun in your future...

Mel in Dubai said...

Magic Witch is looking fantastic, Kim!! You've really done quite a lot - very impressive :)

I hope those blahs leave you soon. They hit me from time to time too (I usually end up starting something new!). Hope the blog surfing helps chase them away :)

Heather said...

Magic Witch is looking good.

Mod Girl said...

Hey there - just thought I'd say HI! I've been missing from blogland for a bit and wanted to see how you are doing. Magic Witch is beautiful!!! Hope you are feeling a little less "blah" today. (just give it time - they will go away)

:)

K said...

I think we all have yucky days. I am all perked up from S&W. I busted my Stash totally fully and completely! Pics tonight or tomorrow on Stashalong!