Thursday, May 25, 2006

Goings On

This will be a quick post as today is Little Diva's Kindergarten graduation--there will be merriment, feasting, and much rejoicing :) (Now what am I going to do with her all summer?!?!)

Here is my lacy funeral sock:

before


after

Looking good, huh? I didn't like the way the heel looked and I was getting tired of the pattern(and considering I was only on sock 1 that could be a problem) so I ripped it all out(sorry Wanda). I guess that's one way to get things off your WIP list. Not to worry I'll be casting on another sock next week--when the Trekking KAL begins :)

Here's my progress on Magic Witch this week--again not too impressive, but still moving forward. Magic Witch will be going on hiatus in June as I will be working on Storykeeper(the entire background is pretty much varying shades of blue and will fit in nicely with Project Spectrum).

Magic Witch 8(11,000 stitches)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Kudos for being strong and ripping out the sock instead of tucking it away to languish forever a WIP (like I would probably do).

Wanda said...

Oh, no the sock got ripped out! I'm sorry to hear that. But if it wasn't working, no need to keep working on it, that's for sure. I think it would look great with no pattern, just stockinette!

Wanda said...

Oh, no the sock got ripped out! I'm sorry to hear that. But if it wasn't working, no need to keep working on it, that's for sure. I think it would look great with no pattern, just stockinette!