Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You Made My Day!


I love it!

A great big thanks needs to be given to Marina. Friday I received a package. It was unexpected and a very pleasant surprise. In it was a box of candy, some stitch markers(in Project Spectrum's April colors, no less), a very cool skein of yarn key chain, and a book(containing a pattern bearing Marina's name--I love it!)

Thanks again! You didn't have to do that--it's a big enough treat for me to visit your blog and see all the gorgeous things that you work on. Your work is truly inspirational :) Everyone needs to stop by for visit!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, how sweet! What a fabulous surprise. :)

Marji said...

Don't you just love the version of Marina in there? I got one too..., and those chocolates, aren't they yummy? someday we are going to have to cast on for that Marina.
note: She's luring us into that fairisle place she inhabits. I think her work is exquisite.