Thursday, April 27, 2006

WIP Wipeout/Magic Witch 3

Well, there was no knitting here this week. BUT I did recommit myself to my Stashalong project beginning May 1. I have to give myself a little bit more free time ;)--I'm debating over whether to place a Knit Picks order or not, I really want to try some of that Main Line and I think I have the perfect summer project for it. I have actually only bought 6 balls of yarn since Stashalong ended(and two aren't even for my stash)--not too shabby, I say.


Magic Witch--7600 stitches

Now, there was stitching this week. I'm up to 7600 stitches(as of last night). Unfortunately, that is well below where I need to be in order to reach my goal by Sunday. I would have to stitch 1100 stitches per day in order to make it and that just isn't going to happen. I'm kind of bummed about it; I hate it when I set a goal I can't reach. I'm trying to take solace in the fact that I'm averaging about 292 stitches per day(which is a little over my usual capability of 200 per day). I'm not going to make excuses about it though; I am doing the best I can with the time I have and that's all anyone can do :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

I think your Magic Witch is looking very cool!

CynCyn said...

How about you recalulate your goal to 300 sts per day instead of your lofty 400? I think you forgot to calculate for the obsessiveness everyone has when they first start a project.

Laura said...

Magic Witch is looking wonderful. At 292 stitches per day, you're still putting in 400 to 600 more stitcher per week than I am, and I don't have kids to take care of! I think you're doing great, gf. Keep up the good work. :-D

Wanda said...

You are making great progress. Sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves. Just enjoy it. Magic Witch is looking great. I really like it.