Tuesday, April 04, 2006
WIP Wipe Out/Stashalong
Tuesdays will henceforth be my WIP Wipe Out/Stashalong(the continuing journey) updates. I have quite a few started pieces that I would like to get finished so that I can start something else with no guilt.
Here's what needs to get done(in no particular order):
1. lacy socks(started on the whirlwind NY funeral trip)
2. top down raglan(March Project Spectrum piece)
3. hooded T shirt(started last year and very close to being finished)
4. Rogue Revisited(one sleeve done)
5. Beginner's Triangle(the first KAL I joined and it's still not done)
6. Little Diva's scarf(my longest WIP and now I'm not sure I even want to finish it at all)
7. Seaming Little Rage's sweater.
Here's what's itching to get onto some needles:
1. Mim's shawls(Adamas, Mountain Peaks, Seraphim, and her as yet unpublished one in Summer's Interweave)--I have stash yarn for all.
2. My Albertville Olympic Sweater(which I have wanted to start since I started my blog)--again yarn is in my stash for this
3. Socks--I think I'm past my sock burn out from Christmas 2004--also have stash yarn for this, but will buy some new stuff as well.
4. Some more lace from A Gathering of Lace.
I'm only working on WIPs this month as most of my month will be cross stitch focused(see tomorrow's post). Although I'm hosting the continuing adventures of Stashalong, I'm not rejoining for a few weeks--I need to shop people!