Sunday, April 30, 2006

Project Spectrum--Yellow and Orange



As I have stated before, yellow and orange aren't my bag, baby. BUT I started Magic Witch specifically for the yellow and orange around the candle. Would you believe that there are at least 6 shades of yellow around that candle? Maybe more(I'm afraid to count).

I'm looking forward to a May of green(even though I'll be working on Turquoise--that counts as green right?) Maybe my grass will actually be green by the end of May--dare to dream :)

4 comments:

Lucia said...

I can see at least five yellows there. That's a very special project you have there.

I'm with you on green -- I'm definitely a blue-green gal.

Ramona said...

Wow, it's looking good!

Laura said...

I'm with you, gf. I'm not into yellows and oranges at all. I almost didn't *do* Project Spectrum, because of those colors. LOL I'm *so* glad that May's green is here. Yippee!

Only 6 shades of yellow in there? Just be glad it's a HAED not a TW. There'd be 12 shades of yellow, 75% of which would be blends. LOL

Marji said...

Kim, email me ok? mlweaving at earthlink dot net
I got two packages last week, the other being from Anne (who knits and cooks in Great Britain) and in the package were lots of needlework booklets with more embroidery than anything else. She told me to pass along what I can't use - thought you might like the embroidery.