Thursday, March 30, 2006

Project Spectrum--The Red That I Live With



Since the month is almost over I figured I had better post about the red that I live with. Actually there is a lot more than what is pictured--I had thought about pulling all my books with red on them, all my CD/DVDs with red, photo albums that are red, etc. That would have necessitated a lot of time going through boxes in the basement, so I scaled it down a bit.


Red(blanket, bedding, coat, backpack, felted bag, phone, comb, needle case, pens/markers, needles, birdhouse, yarn, 2 hats, Rogue, water bottle, plus much more not pictured)

My favorite drink:

Passion Iced Tea Lemonade

And Little Diva's room is done in ladybugs.

4 comments:

Chris said...

The iced tea lemonade looks yummy. :)

I just love seeing these pictures of people's "stuff." It was amazing to me how much red and pink I had at home, without realizing that I had much of anything. I think that's one of the very cool things about Project Spectrum - that it gets us looking at the familiar with a fresh eye.

Lucia said...

What a great picture! I love red. Just dye some yarn red (or purple) and I'll buy it. Of course I might buy it anyway, but the right color helps.

stitchnsnitch said...

I have very little red in my house/wardrobe/life ('cos I'm a cool colored kinda grrl), and it's always interesting to see how other people focus on colors I don't.

Lolly said...

LOVE the lemonade! That was my drink of choice last summer - stop by Starbucks for tea and walk to class. It was tradition ;)

Thanks for sharing the lovely reds!