Monday, February 06, 2006

Out of the Mouths of Babes

First, let me just say:
GO STEELERS--5 BABY!!

Kid stuff to follow--I won't be offended if you don't read it.

Okay, moving on.

Twice over the weekend when DH was getting him juice, Little Rage would take the juice and say, "So long, Sucka!" Then proceed to walk out of the room chugging the juice. What is that?!?!?! I don't think that phrase has ever left my mouth or DH's for that matter. The boy is 3--I think I'm in big trouble. I won't even go into some of the words he repeated that he heard me yelling during the game--bad Mommy is all I have to say in my defense.

Little Diva was sick this weekend--fever and cough. I had to go to Target and get some Tylenol Cold and Cough. Here's the thing, when did you start having to go to the pharmacy to get children's cold medicine? Not only did I have to go to the pharmacy to get it but I also had to present ID which the pharmacist then entered into the computer. Apparently, cold medicine is an ingredient in Meth or something--I guess I need to brush up on my illegal substances.

Little Diva spent the weekend producing large amounts of art. I should consider using her work for Project Spectrum. She drew DH a very well endowed mermaid. We asked what it was(sometimes it's hard to tell). She said, "That's me as a mermaid."
I thought to myself WOW--I don't know whose genes she has but mine certainly won't produce a figure like that.

Kids crack me up.

3 comments:

candsmom said...

Too funny!! My 4 year old was watching a QVC bit on candied apples and he yelled out, "Oh yeah, baby! All right!!" Where do they come up with this stuff?! :-) So sorry to hear that Little Diva is sick- hope she's feeling better and on the mend soon. The well-endowed mermaid bit cracked me up! Take care, Kim! :-)

stitchnsnitch said...

Don'tcha just love having to take the little "Look for this product at the pharmacy" tag to the pharmacy?! I hate that I have to conform to the pharmacy's hours to get cough medicine and other medicine. Grr at the Meth producers.... ;)

Wanda said...

It really bugs me that you have to take this card to the pharmacy or to the register and they go up to the customer service desk to get, like you're the drug dealer. Very annoying. I had to buy some sudafed for M2 one day and had to go through this. I understand the rationale, I just hate that this has happened.