Friday, February 03, 2006

Music Meme

I was indirectly tagged for this by Cara(who tagged everyone) and Margene who had an addendum tagging all Kims and I was directly tagged by Teri. So here goes:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Animals--Nickelback
I love the lyrics to this one--reminds me of wilder times in my own life.
2. Remedy--Seether
Great beat--good for road rage driving.
3. Black--Sarah McLachlan
Actually one of the more mellow songs I listen to.
4. Dragula--Rob Zombie
Rob Zombie--how would you like to bring him home to Mom and Dad?
5. Where is Everybody--Nine Inch Nails
Ah, Saint Trent, really all seven of these songs could be Nine Inch Nails
songs that is what I listen to 90% of the time.
6. The Beautiful People--Marilyn Manson
See the Rob Zombie comment(#4) it applies here as well. I have actually
loved this song since the first time I heard it back when it came out.
7. Going Insane--Warp Brothers
You don't really need the lyrics to this one--it's house music.
It's my favorite song to workout to.

I'll tag whomever wants to join in.

7 comments:

margene said...

Our quiet, seeming calm Kim leads life vicariously through her music?

Kim said...

I just like to indulge my inner dark side :)

Chris said...

That's what I like about memes. I had no idea! :)

Chris said...

I don't think you've been by for Stashalong, but you'll definitely want to read today's post...............

*insert dramatic music*

Chris said...

Yes, re: your comment. I had the yarn in stash, but not quite enough...

Jenny said...

Hi, I'm Jenny and I'm interested in joining your Stashalong. I have been following the "rules" since the beginning, I just didn't have my timy little blog going enought to think about participating. Is it too late to join?

Mod Girl said...

Done! You're on Team NY! Welcome!

Go Steelers!