Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Big Reveal

I just received the most fabulous gift from my Secret Pal who I now know as Valerie. Pop by and check out her cool blog--very mod indeed. She's also going to be a published author; so send congrats her way!

Thanks again, you were an awesome pal!!
In this package I received: Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road(very cool book by an author from my old stomping grounds), 2 skeins of Opal sock yarn(which will be placed on a pedestal and worshipped daily, until they are made into socks), a disposable camera, a little photo album, Christmas soap, bath confetti(in a cute Christmas bulb no less), lip balm(which is especially cool since the picture on it is very HAED oriented--reminds me of my cross stitch stuff), and last--but definitely not least--stitch markers(which I love, love, love--seriously you need to come here and give me lessons, they are absolutely beautiful!!) EDIT: Forgot to add the bottle of Eucalan woolwash--which I have been dying to try--I think I'll give Rogue a bath!)

I truly can't thank you enough for making this an awesome experience for me. I only hope that my Pal, Jaqueline, enjoyed my gifts as much as I enjoyed all the wonderful things I got from you. Thanks so much, Valerie, you've made it an awesome autumn for me!!

5 comments:

Mod Girl said...

Kim - I am so happy you liked everything! I had fun putting things together for you, you are easy to buy for.
I will help you with the stitch markers, no problem - they are easier than you think :)
I'm also happy I can comment on your blog now that I don't have to be Anonymous anymore!
I will visit often!

Stacey said...

Wow! Fun stuff! I love the Opal yarn. I have 2 skeins of the stuff and yet I haven't made it into socks yet because it's just too pretty sitting in my studio. I love their yarn though!

candsmom said...

Oh my goodness, what an awesom SP package!! I've been coveting that Knitting On the Road book for quite a while...love all the socks I've seen from it in blog land. And what beautiful Opal yarn!! Such a thoughtful and wonderful gift..I'm so happy for you!! :-)

CynCyn said...

can't wait to see some of these lovely things in person on Sunday. you ARE coming, right?

Wanda said...

Opal is so nice! You had a pretty great SP too. That's awesome!