Saturday, November 26, 2005

This Just In!!!!


I did it!!!

50,549 words and counting! I'm still not finished with the story--it will take a few more months, but I made it to 50K!!!! It's been officially verified and everything. I cannot even begin to tell you how absolutely thrilled I am. This has got to be one of the coolest things I have ever done--Hurray for me!!!

Excuse me while I go chug a celebratory Molson XXX and dance around the house--quietly of course as it's 12:30am!!

aloha :)





HASH(0x8b90c48)
You are an Iris:

You are logical, analytical, dignified, and wise.
You are studious by nature and may prefer books
to people. You tend to be a serious person but
are capable of making others laugh with your
dry sense of humor. Friends always benefit from
your advice.

Symbolism: Over the centuries the iris has come to
symbolize faith, wisdom, hope, and promise in
love.


Which Flower are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Woo Hoo!!! You rock like a rockin' thing!!!

CynCyn said...

holy moly congratulations! i can't even begin to imagine how difficult and rewarding that must be...

Michelle said...

Congrats!! That must make you feel great!

stitchnsnitch said...

Um, I'm an iris, too, and I have a novel on the backburner that I haven't written on since I learned to knit. :) Separated at birth, once again, I'd say!