Sunday, November 27, 2005

Storykeeper--A Nanowrimo Celebration

Starting December 1--in celebration of the finish of my first Nanowrimo Novel I am going to begin stitching Selina Fenech's Storykeeper courtesy of the charting geniuses at Heaven and Earth Designs(HAED).

Storykeeper: Artist Selina Fenech, charting HAED

Fabric(check)
Pattern(check)
Floss(check)
Gridding(check)
Finish Nano(check)

I did it!!!!!


I did it!!!

So the next big challenge will be finishing it before next year's Nano :)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I love that design.

Stephanie said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you made it to the end!!! Now it's my turn....gotta get to work!

Laura said...

Awesome, gf. I'm *so* happy for you... 50,000 words in a month seems like a LOT to me. LOL Congratulations!

Looking forward to seeing your first progress pics of your reward project. ;-)

Kerry said...

Congratulations on your NaNoWrMo finish. I am totally impressed.

I just love Storykeeper. I'm off to add your blog to my fees so I can watch your progress.

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!! Wow...what an accomplishment! Hope to see you soon. Maybe we should meet up for lunch, or at String sometime?!

Jacqueline said...

Standing up and cheering!!!! Congrats darling!!!

Wanda said...

Congratulations on finishing! Quite the accomplishment!