Saturday, September 10, 2005

Weekend Amusement Time

You know I like to amuse myself with internet quizzes and such and, lately, I have taken to posting them here on weekends. So. . . this looked like so much fun! I borrowed it from Keep Talking. It took quite a while to find everything, but here it is.

Have a great weekend!
Aloha :)

The idea is to go to Google and find pictures and/or information of some of the things in your life: (1) your first car; (2) the place you grew up; (3) the place you live now; (4) what comes up first when you type in your name; (5) favorite food; (6) favorite drink; (7) favorite song; (8) favorite smell; (9) favorite pair of shoes ever.

1)
1991 Black Chevrolet Cavalier, but mine looked a lot better than this poor beat up thing :)

2)
Lockport, NY--not much to be said here--some of the Erie Canal's locks run right through the center of town, hence the name.

3)
And here we are.

4) Alumni E-Mail Addresses: 1990-1992
Okay, this one has a story behind it--the first search I did was just with my married name and some questionable content came up(which I am DEFINITELY not involved in), SO I searched with my married and maiden name and got my college's alumni list, much better.

5)Okay, all bow down before the great Genki Sushi--my all time favorite place to eat which just happens to serve my favorite food. I would move back to Hawaii for this stuff.

Check out the cool sushi conveyor belt--yummy!


6)
Long Island Iced Tea, enough said

7) Love this song it was actually a tie between this and "How soon is now" by the Smiths

Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus

8)
Pikake--reminds me of Hawaii and my wedding(all my attendants wore pikake leis).

9)In middle school(called junior high back in the day) I had clogs(mine where blue)--those were my absolute favorite shoes.

Clogs

5 comments:

CynCyn said...

all that stuff just takes you back, doesn't it? we'll have to hit up some of the sushi places around here, now that i know you're a fan.
how's rogue going? see you on Tuesday??

Joanne said...

It was fun reading your answers! Now, you'll have to tag someone else... maybe Cyn?!!

Julie said...

Hey there,

That is a great name for a sushi place!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog a while back. I am SO IMPRESSED with your Arwen and Aragorn project. That will be quite a monumental feat! :)

Have a great day.

Laura said...

LOL :-) I love your first car. Almost (but not quite) as classy as mine was... My first car was a hand-me-down 1976 Plymouth Volare station wagon in sky blue with fake wood paneling on the sides and a luggage rack on top. And ice. Always in winter lots of ice. On the inside of the windows as well as the outside! LOL

Michelle said...

Awsome idea. Gonna have to steal it from you and Joanne!