Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Passion and Progress

I am in love with these. Talk about two epic projects to stitch! Darn the "internets" ;) I ordered Arwen and Aragorn and I'm still debating on Hope Returns. I have all the floss kitted up for A/A but I had to order the fabric(25 count laguna is hard to come by--at least the size I need is). This is a solid cross stitch project done over 1 on linen--which probably means nothing if you don't stitch, but if you do you'll understand my fear of going blind before I finish it; those stitches will be tiny :)

I finished with the chart for the first sleeve of Rogue and it will be put away for a week; so that I can concentrate on my preemie project donations. Here's the progress pic:


Sleeve cable

7 comments:

Andrea said...

All I can say is "Holy crap, THAT is cross-stitched???" You are a brave, or possibly insane, woman. :)

Rogue is looking good!

Chef Messy said...

Yep, completely insane. I KNOW how long those things take! ;) Good luck.

Wanda said...

The cross-stitch I will leave to you. That looks incredibly complicated, I hope you don't go blind!
Beautiful sleeve cable.

Laura said...

Arwen & Aragorn is fabulous. I just love that one. My heart is currently set on Winding the Skeins, though I still haven't even purchased it. So far, anyway, drooling from afar has been sufficient. The question is: for how long?

Okay. Love, love, love that Rogue sleeve. So, where do I get the pattern? Inquiring minds want to know. :-)

Laura said...

Ooh, I see you're looking for some 25-count lugana. Will Ivory work for you? I have some that may be big enough to work... I have a fat quarter and a fat half. Let me know. We may be able to work something out. :-) We'll see who's enabling who. ;-)

Laura said...

The more I look at this Rogue pattern, the more I like it. So, in spite of the fact that I gave you a hard time about it ;) thank you for sending along the pattern link! :-)

Ooh, have you seen the new HAEDs released today? My favorite is Merry Christmas to All. I think I'll have to stitch that one!

Jenifer said...

Your Rogue is looking so great! Mine is stashed away and I'll hopefully finish it for next fall ...