Monday, August 15, 2005

Branching Out, Project Square, HP Survey

Branching Out is finished. I'll post a pic when I can find the space to block it. I had a whole room for that very purpose in the old house(actually it was a guest room, but it served as a good blocking space) and that is not the case here.

I also finished a square for the memorial quilt project over at Knitty Gritty; it didn't take long at all and I really felt I needed to do something.

Afghan Project Square

So with two things done there is room in the rotation for something else.

Which means Rogue Revisited will be starting shortly :) I'm using Merino Stretch in Cavalier Grey from Elann. I wonder how it will go the second time around?

Rogue Revisited

This summer was the summer of lace(or for me summer/fall/winter of lace) and, for me, this fall will be the autumn of sweaters--I have quite a few on the list--hopefully they will all be done by Christmas(my goal is to have our family Christmas photo done with everyone in hand knit sweaters--considering that I'm the only one with a sweater that fits right now--I have my work cut out for me; I need 3 more--2 kiddo sweaters and one for Daddy). Let the sweater-a-thon begin!!!

Happy knitting,
aloha:)

Just a fun quiz I took for my amusement yesterday:
You scored as .

Hermione Granger

75%

Remus Lupin

75%

Ron Weasley

70%

Albus Dumbledore

70%

Sirius Black

65%

Harry Potter

60%

Severus Snape

60%

Ginny Weasley

40%

Draco Malfoy

35%

Lord Voldemort

10%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Kim/Chef Messy said...

I love Branching Out. Can't wait to see it!

Andrea said...

As usual, you're a dynamo! :)

Micky said...

Just love all that Harry Potter stuff.
:)